We were able to go to a beautiful wedding this last saturday at the Newport Beach Temple! The ceremony was wonderful and the bride and groom were so happy! Yeah for Riley and Kashia!!
Kashia and I have been friends since high school. We grew up in the same stake. Some of my favorite memories with her are: 1)Lunchtime at Mission - either going out with Lisa and getting Weinerschitzel or other lunches 2) Mormon dances, girls camp, stake activities 3) Taylor and her dressing up as old people and scaring me at my front door 4)Playing sardines at the church 5)She did my hair for my wedding...and just so many other fun times! And now she is all grown up and getting married - I am truly sooo happy for her!! I hope she is laughing at this if she reads this. Our intials were KB and we both married Rileys with the last names that started with P -- so we were both KBs that became KPs - we are so cool :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment