Riley, Kristen & Julia

Riley, Kristen & Julia

Monday, November 14, 2011

Comfy on the Couch

Alright so the weekend was very relaxing.  We watched Harry Potter Part II twice!  Such a good movie and ending.  So many people were complaining about it, but I thought it was great.  I guess seven movies later and I finally come to the understanding that they can't fit everything in. We tried a Farmer's Boys restaurant for the first time for Saturday's lunch after deep cleaning the heck out the apartment.  It was surprisingly reasonably priced and good, not the best though.  We also fit in some Christmas shopping at the mall to avoid the rain. It was Julia's first time walking around in the mall.  Who would have thought that would have been momentous. 

Here's a picture of me relaxing on the couch, but Julia needing my attention :-)  Snapshot by Riley Plumb

No comments:

Post a Comment