What I am Thankful for:
- My family, they really care about me and I really care for them, their faces make me feel at home, and I am so excited that I can be with them forever
- A loving husband, who no matter what always loves me at the end of the day, and will always lend a helping hand to me when asked, he makes me feel special and works hard to let me be at home with Julia during the day
- My adorable little girl Julia, she brings a smile to my face daily, she loves to explore and reminds me of all the beautiful little things in life
- My Mom, for picking up the phone daily to talk to me, for always helping me, for teaching me basically everything I know
- My Dad, for always encouraging me throughout my life and supporting me with my decisions
- My sisters, for always being there, for texting and calling me constantly, for being greater than friends, for being so fun to hang out with, we truly are princesses
- My friends, for loving me and being there for me, for laughing with me and for crying with me, I have the greatest friends in the world, even though I don't see them all the time now that we are growing up, they are a strength to me daily
- I am grateful for my testimony of the Lord Jesus Christ and Heavenly Father's Plan for us, and the revelation of the true gospel
- A working body, my legs, my arms, my hands, my feet, my neck, my organs, my brain, my eyes, my ears, etc.
- My husband's job, such a blessing in our lives, providing him with a great learning experience so that hey may progress and succeed, and providing us with the benefits we need to live in this expensive economy
- Where I live - I am grateful to have a roof over my head and my cabinets full of groceries and have two bedrooms so Julia does not have to sleep in the same room as us, I am grateful that we live in California so close to our families
- I am grateful for my church, my church building, my ward-everyone is so kind to us
- I am grateful for the magnificent temples, where I can feel closer to my Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ, and do service for others
- Scriptures - such a blessing to have written testimonies of prophets of old
- I am grateful for my college degree, for the knowledge I have obtained and experiences I had up at BYU
- My working cars - shout out to the Honda Pilot and Toyota Corolla
- I am grateful for the school systems, the roads I can drive on, the clean beautiful areas around me
- I am grateful to live in America where people aren't walking around with huge guns on the streets
- Modern medicine and the ability to soothe pain and for vaccinations and nice hospitals
- I am grateful for my TV shows, because they keep me sane sometimes, probably because they show me that my life really isn't that stressful compared to completely fake lives :-)
- I am grateful for my food storage - it brings me comfort
- I am grateful for sun and how it makes me feel warm and happy
- and much much more

No comments:
Post a Comment