Riley, Kristen & Julia

Riley, Kristen & Julia

Friday, January 6, 2012

Christmas Eve with the Plumbs

December 24 2011 - Christmas Eve at the Weeks' home in Rancho Santa Fe

Opening Christmas Presents from Grandma Plumb
Julia playing with Warren
Being Cute
Riley and Jesse Singing
Julia playing with the Christmas bow

1 comment:

  1. I've been trying to comment on your posts for three days now, and my old computer keeps dying on me! I'm so excited for you to have another baby girl! That is so wonderful - sisters are the best. Julia is so lucky to have a little sister to play with and love. I bet they will be the best of friends.

    I also adore Julia's little shirt and hair bow in this post! You did such a great job making them. It looks like you had a great Christmas season with your family.

    ReplyDelete