Alice in Wonderland (2010)- We were hesitant to watch this movie for a long time because we thought that it would be a weird Tim Burton movie all about how Johnny Depp is the Mad Hatter. However, to our surprise he is not the main character (Alice is) and the film is not as weird as Tim Burton's other films. The storyline is genius and I highly recommend it to everyone.
Tangled- Such a wonderful storyline and beautiful music. I am so happy Disney made another princess movie (that was not creepy like the Princess and the Frog). I definitely recommend it to everyone.
The Back-Up Plan- Hilarious! There are a few parts that are probably not PG-13 appropriate, but I recommend it to any women who has had a baby and is in for some laughs. I don't think I would see Riley enjoying this movie.
Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs - Cute, creative cartoon. I would recommend this movie if you had nothing better to watch. I definitely recommend watching it once.
Skyline- I would give this movie a F-, it is definitely in the top 5 worse movies I have ever seen. The only plus is that it has some cool graphics. People who would like this movie: freaks, people who would like to die and be reincarnated as aliens and take over the world, other freaks...etc etc.
Robin Hood (2010)- I was also hesitant to watch this one because I heard so many mixed reviews of it being boring. I liked this movie a lot and I was never bored. There is a lot of action and beautiful scenery. You would like this movie if you like these movies: Lord of the Rings, Braveheart, any movie with Russell Crowe, etc etc.
The Voyage of the Dawn Treader- I recently read all the Narnia books before I had Julia. The book and the movie are about 25% alike with a completely different plot in the movie. It was my least favorite out of the Narnia movies, but it was still a great movie with a great cast. Yes, Eustace is even more annoying in the books so I am glad that they picked an annoying boy for the movie and Yes, he is a main character in the next book "Silver Chair." I highly recommend the books to everyone!
Tron Legacy- This movie has an awesome storyline and really cool colors and graphics and music. Most people think that this movie is for geeks, but I would say that Disney did an awesome job making this movie entertain all.
The Tourist - I absolutely loved this movie, definitely keeps you on your toes and watching. There is beautiful scenery everywhere. It's sad but I am an Angelina Jolie fan.
I agree with most of these for sure!
ReplyDelete