Riley, Kristen & Julia

Riley, Kristen & Julia

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Tuesday, June 14th

Over the weekend, Kylie brought her toy "Sophie the Giraffe" and Julia fell in love with it with her first bite and squeeze.  So we had to get her one as well.  She absolutely loves it and can be entertained by it for a long time.

In other news, I have been taking an online Personal Finance class by Brigham Young University.  Today we learned about Credit.  There is so much I had no idea about.  I looked up our free annual credit reports and found an extra credit card that was opened in 1994 on Riley's account.  So I had to dispute it and call the credit card company who said that it is the credit reports fault because there is no credit card with Riley's SSN. I am glad I got that figured out so it wouldn't be on our future reports.  I will make a goal to check our credit reports annually (which is free to do). I really think they should make Personal Finance mandatory in college or in high school.  I think it would really make our country better if all politicians took a personal finance class by BYU to help them to understand "wealth better" and debt - since our country is in so many billions of dollars in debt.  I wonder what our country's credit score would be?  

No comments:

Post a Comment