Riley, Kristen & Julia

Riley, Kristen & Julia

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Pajama Toe

So I pick Julia up and I feel something weird on her pajamas near her feet...and its her toe!!!  She's been jumping too much in these pajamas...it makes her little bear on her foot look like he has a tongue.  Maybe its just me that finds this really funny.

 

Wow, what makes this funnier is that I do this to every single one of my right running shoes - consistently!!  I didn't realize this until later - talk about mommy's little girl!

  I hope though in the future she doesn't ruin her shoes like I do with my right toe.  Also noted: I think her Grandpa Jim has the same issue.

1 comment:

  1. I had no idea you had a blog! she is so dang cute!!! i'll be in CA in about 2 weeks! we need to have a play date!!

    ReplyDelete