Riley, Kristen & Julia

Riley, Kristen & Julia

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

August 12 - Meeting Baby Nixon

We were so lucky to meet baby Nixon Russell Taylor on last Friday.  He was so precious, adorable, and had such a sweet spirit.  Russ and Debbie are so happy and good with him - already great parents!  I just wanted to hold him forever.  I miss the newborn stage of how they can just sleep through anything and have the cutest little expressions.  Nixon looked like a little man already!  So cute!  Julia loved meeting him too - they will have so much fun in the future!

so adorable!


We then went out to eat at Coco's by the hospital -- Mom, Riley, Kristen, Julia, and Russ.  Julia enjoyed sucking water out of a straw.  Riley and Russ enjoyed chowing down on their food.  For dessert Russ and Riley got pies and I got a fresh peach cobbler dessert - I think its the best dessert in the entire world now!  I dream about it!

num num num

MY BUDDY AND ME!
Also, August 16 is Russ and Debbie's anniversary!  Congratulations you two!!  They have been married since 2003!!  Woot woot!!






1 comment:

  1. Awe Kristen! Nixon loved meeting you too!!!!! He's so lucky to have such an awesome aunt and uncle...and a cool cousin to hang with. Who knows what trouble they'll get into over the years!

    ReplyDelete