This was too cute to pass up taking a picture. Riley is watching the BYU game on his laptop - ESPN streams it now - wooo hoo - this helps with us not having any cable TV at our house. Julia is watching Elmo on our big screen TV. They are both watching what they love and I am probably on fbook or blogging or something when I caught them, but most likely doing the dishes or cleaning. It is so nice when Riley helps with Julia when I need to get something done. Lately, she has been standing on my legs WHEREVER I go and its hard to clean things.
Okay in that second picture it totally looks like Riley is sneaking a peek at Elmo instead of watching the BYU game. :)
ReplyDeleteI think he definitely is!! We rented this really cool dvd of Elmo songs that he sings with celebs, its actually pretty interesting ;-)
ReplyDelete