Riley, Kristen & Julia

Riley, Kristen & Julia

Monday, November 7, 2011

Julia knows how to relax...

Did I mention how much I hate Daylight Savings ending yesterday, I hate looking at my clock reading 7 when I wake up.  We even tried to put Julia to bed later twice so far, nope didn't work.  We won't be doing that tonight again.  Also I am excited for Harry Potter Part 2 coming out on DVD soon, we pre ordered it on Amazon.  Hopefully we get it a day early like we accidentally did with the Part 1 DVD.  And Breaking Dawn is hitting the theaters this month!  And then Thanksgiving!!!  yum!!  And then Christmas, okay I am getting ahead of myself.  Anywho...

Julia knows how to relax right!!  She loves when we make her this pillow chair to watch Elmo.  She just melts in the pillows in relaxation.  So cute!!



2 comments:

  1. I'm excited for all of the above as well!! And Julia is so cute! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like I wrote this post :) I am super excited for all of the movie and holiday stuff too, and I totally hate day light savings! Olivia woke up around 5:45 am this morning...yuck! Hopefully we can get that all worked out soon.

    ReplyDelete