Riley, Kristen & Julia

Riley, Kristen & Julia

Friday, September 16, 2011

Night Time Walk

So one night Riley and I were CRAVING cookies, so we walked to Ralphs to pick up some chocolate chips with Julia and back. On the way there I told Riley the entire story of "These is my words" (awesome book by the way-definitely recommend it to all women, the love story is so fun!)  It took a little longer than we thought it would (probably because I walk so stinkin slow- I seriously have a problem) By the time we got back I had to leave to a girls night - jewelry night - so much fun.  But anyways, here are some cute pictures of Julia all dressed and ready to go on the walk :-)



 In the Store....

2 comments:

  1. I love "These is My Words." By chance, did you read the sequel? If so, is it just as good?

    ReplyDelete